How to lodge a commplaint
In the fight against corruption, genuine complaints have a vital role. Vigilance Department, therefore, solicits and receives complaints from various stakeholders like vendors, contractors, dealers, farmers etc, in accordance with the CVC guidelines.
- Complaint can be lodged Online & Offline only against employees belonging to the HURL only.
- While complaints against tenders may be investigated, it could not interfere in the tender process.
- Complaints must be brief and contain factual details, verifiable facts and related matters. They should not be vague or contain sweeping general allegations.
- The complaint having vigilance angle shall only be examined. The vigilance angle comprises of misuse of official position, demand and acceptance of illegal gratification, cases of misappropriation / forgery or cheating, gross and willful negligence, blatant violation of laid down systems and procedures, reckless exercise of discretion, delay in processing the cases, etc.
- The complaint having other than vigilance angle will either be filed or will be referred to the concerned department of HURL.
- Complaints should include following details: -
- Name and designation of the officials against whom the complaint is being lodged.
- Details of allegations / corrupt practices.
- Name and address of the complainant with telephone number, mobile number & E-mail ID.
- Signature of the complainant with date.